The Golf School

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Golf School
The Golf School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

social event

3 posters

Go down

social event Empty social event

Post  destroyer dan Sat 28 May 2011, 3:20 pm

Can I suggest a pre season event as a warm up where we can have a bit of fun and discuss future rules aswell so next year we don't have all these disputes cos I really want u to all see my area an the potential it has[strike]
destroyer dan
destroyer dan

Back to top Go down

social event Empty Re: social event

Post  ajs510 Sun 29 May 2011, 11:49 am

destroyer dan wrote:Can I suggest a pre season event as a warm up where we can have a bit of fun and discuss future rules aswell so next year we don't have all these disputes cos I really want u to all see my area an the potential it has[strike]

Definitely a great idea.

Also how about more info on LD ie technical aspects - gear / setup / exercises. All that sort of information on here would be great.

ajs510

Back to top Go down

Post  destroyer dan Sun 29 May 2011, 12:00 pm

Sorry phone died while I was posting the first bit didn't realise it posted anyway Yeh if there is a few guys that do want to come there will be plenty of gear to try. So Yeh anyway if anyone wants to come for a weekend let me know an I can try get us a couple of rounds at different courses
destroyer dan
destroyer dan

Back to top Go down

Post  KiwiLeon Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:20 am

Sounds good bro !! When were you thinking ? cheers
KiwiLeon
KiwiLeon

Back to top Go down

Post  destroyer dan Thu 02 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

Well its up to whoever wants to come whether we hav it start of December or in january. I understand there r guys that might want to come but have family events on around that tine of year so I thought if whoever wants to come can write on here when they are available we can organise it from there. at this point I was thinkin the middle of January but want to hear from u all
destroyer dan
destroyer dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down