The Golf School

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Golf School
The Golf School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player Contact- Save my details

2 posters

Go down

Player Contact- Save my details Empty Player Contact- Save my details

Post  The Wife Thu 26 May 2011, 9:17 am

Ok, Lets move forward, I am making a stand.

As of today I am the new player contact, you ALL know who I am and (0407730079) now how to contact me.

If you have any questions, feed back or problems please contact me at longdriveeventsaustralia@gmail.com. Please give me time to respond, I will do my best to make it as prompt as possible. But both Jason and I really want to get this moving forward.

I understand that there have been somethings said to and by jason that have been blown out proportion and/or taken out of context hence the reason i will be the woman in the middle from now on.

the forum is a public long drive forum. Its your forum. Please respect that. If you have a drama with a competitor in any way please PM them and not air your dirty laundry on the forum. If you have a problem with Jason or I please ring me and i will broach it with Jason. He is very busy and his tardiness to reply or forgetfulness of issues has been construde as ignorance or as him not waniting to listen. The reality is far less sinister.

Regards
The Wife

The Wife

Back to top Go down

Player Contact- Save my details Empty Re: Player Contact- Save my details

Post  ajs510 Thu 26 May 2011, 11:00 am

Great news!

I have a request for the forum - could you create an area for general long drive chat? ie would like to ask questions about training / tips / swing etc

cheers,
Adam

ajs510

Back to top Go down